LG ~ The Handi-Capable Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It always warms my heart to see new pics of LG, especially ones of her chomping down on wormies and crickets.

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Awh I've been creeping this thread long enough! LG is beautiful and so fortunate to have you take such good care of her! She's a very special dragon, and I can't help but want to smother that sweet face with little kisses :)

Can't wait to see more photos!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks to everyone for all the warm comments. I have the day off, so I will try to get some more pics of her and post them up.

She is in her hide right now(last I checked she was napping), but she will probably come out for a cricket before too long.

If I can't coax her out, then I will just get some pics of her sleeping. :wink:

szubelak

Juvie Member
Hello Jason and pretty Little Girl!

She is so easy to fall in love with like everyone says! She just has the most adorable face. I've been jumping around your thread reading bits and pieces and it's quite a story you have here! Stay strong! I hope your Drs can figure out your medications for your seizures! <3

You're really a great photographer too! Perhaps you need to start your own photography business - even if it's just pets! You have great experience and a great eye! :)

Lesley

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
yes, Jason - you have a beautiful knack for photography, you can capture feelings as well as the subject... Maybe that would be something that you could try to make some money -- you've got the natural talent, from one artist to another :D

ChrisMiller

Hatchling Member
WOW.... absolutely AWESOME! I haven't read your entire thread but I have this feeling that you are an awesome individual who would be a real treat to meet in person.

Thanks for your commitment to this special little guy!

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Omnomnomnom - those are great pics :D
The peeps here are right - you do have a good eye for balance and image. It would be worth thinking about going pro.

She's looking good, I gotta say and I love her short snout. Thanks for posting pics - we look forwards to seeing more :D

szubelak

Juvie Member
You know it really amazes me that she has all of her tail! The more and more I look back through your thread at her pictures the cuter she becomes -I love close up shots of just the face - I love dragons with a "short" snout! I think it's so adorable - just makes her more kissable! I kiss my boys on their long snouts all the time - she'd be awfully annoyed with me if i was around her!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jason, I'm really sorry to hear about your seizures, it's not epilepsy? Sorry to hear about the family background, drag for you. I'm glad there are people on this thread that have been through the same sort of thing, so you have someone to talk to if you need. You take such great care of LG, she looks great, I love the feeding pics, it's good to hear she's got her appetite back. My guys weren't eating, then I realized their lights weren't good, so got some new ones today & boy have they perked up. I'm just glad you manage to care for LG even with all your issues right now; thanks for the pics & sharing her with all of us, she's a really special dragon.
Deb

Alexa

OMG,the poor little guy! How does he move?I'm guessing he wriggles?Thats so awful!How could a pet shop be more neglectful?Well done on saving him,I love a happy ending!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone, sorry I've been away for so long.

I sound like a broken record here, but just been dealing with alot of depression. It's not something I talk about with people normally but when it interferes in what little social life I have it's hard to hide.

Will try to be on here more often; LG seems healthy but I have concerns about the inside of her mouth. I only see in there when shes eating and everything seems fine enough, but in a couple pictures it looks like she has a small scab on one side of her lower lip. I would hate to find out she has some kind of sore or infection in there.

I need to get her to a vet, and without a car it's tough. Just one more thing on the depression/anxiety list.

Pictures...

LG likes to sleep/take naps like this; She can get out easily, but I often find her napping there instead:

IMG_4704x.jpg

Here are some pics of her romping around outside a couple days ago:

IMG_4709x.jpg

IMG_4748x.jpg

IMG_4768x.jpg

IMG_4769x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom