Leila is growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I first got Leila my frilled dragon at 8 weeks old she only weighed 7 grams and was very delicate and tiny so I was very protective and never let her out. Now she is a massive 62 grams and getting stronger and better a jumping everyday (as well as frilling every chance she gets).

We moved to a bigger house and now my three dragons (two beardies and my frilled) have an entire spare room to play in and for once its a very safe room with no furniture for them to squeeze under and hide (Steve my bearded dragons favourite game is hide and seek)

So now that she's getting such a big girl I actually let Leila come out and play on her own (as opposed to when she flies out the cage and runs off to try and hide) without me chasing or watching over her. At first she ran round like a loony and went to go hide in the one place i hate her going, behind the vivs. But I left her and didn't go after her and after a few mins she poked her head round and came out as if to say "Well aren't you gonna come chase me?"

little minx! She's still now running back and forth trying to get my attention even coming up to me "barking" (cocking her frill at me for half a second) and running off back behind the vivs. :blob5: :blob8:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
What a lovely story. Really made me smile :D Post pics when you get the chance and I LOVE frills! 8)

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Original Poster
They are like my babies....much easier than human children.....hahaha she is getting such a little fatty. When First got her she lived in her fake leaves and would only come down to feed...past month i've noticed she was getting a little heavy for them and now she sleeps on the floor think it's cause she's a little heffer :p

for pics see my other post viewtopic.php?f=30&t=173172

will try and post new pictures...sooon as i figure out the new camera i've got.

:blob5: :blob8: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom