Leg no strength

Astrid.C

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi, is gout suspected? Or I'm not sure did I sprain his leg, now more obvious is his left leg and still observing. The nearest reptile vet is an hour drive away, but my husband is on block leave unable to send in this week. Any home treatment I can provide if it's a gout or sprain?

Also, our vet told us in whole Malaysia only 1 educational hospital able to perform blood test for him and it is 4 hours drive away. That's the only way can sure is it a gout or sprain right?

For now we less suspect MBD bcoz we did an x-ray on 6 Dec 2023, after that we try our best to give him enough calcium and chasing him with UVB tube, would appreciate any advice on this.

Video link

Attachments

• IMG-20231206-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20231206-WA0002.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG-20231206-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20231206-WA0003.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 49

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I haven't had any experience with that particular probiotic, it should be fine.
Crickets can carry pinworms, but if they are kept in a clean environment they wont pose any threat or cause any issues with your dragon. For cricket size, we all recommend to feed a cricket that is smaller than the space between the eyes to avoid impaction trouble.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom