Las Vegas reptile expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serg82

I went to one in march of this year and the one in October of last...I wasnt really into Bearded dragons back then more into Tarantulas...I didnt see too many Dragon vendors, but that could have been because I wasnt looking for them straight up...Havent seen the vendor list for this upcoming show though ..Its a small one, but I still had fun...Love animals so I always have fun..Wont be going this year but have fun!!!! and if you drink beer, have one for me ;)

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
I'm desperate to go to a Reptile Expo but there's none in London that I know of, have fun!

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, YES, yes, I'm going!!! :blob5: Last year I was looking for tarantulas also but WOW did they have a fabulous array of reptiles and the vendors were so helpful. I nearly bought a BD then but figured I needed to learn a lot more about them before I brought one home.
Snowball, thanks for the facebook link!

Suzanne

Snowball0807

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
suzjohnson":rb8j854f said:
Yes, YES, yes, I'm going!!! :blob5: Last year I was looking for tarantulas also but WOW did they have a fabulous array of reptiles and the vendors were so helpful. I nearly bought a BD then but figured I needed to learn a lot more about them before I brought one home.

Suzanne
I wasn't so responsible at the last one.. I walked in and went "Ooh, look at the spikey lizard! I want it!" and ended up getting my first beardie :lol:

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Snowball0807":3c60kcr5 said:
suzjohnson":3c60kcr5 said:

Suzanne
I wasn't so responsible at the last one.. I walked in and went "Ooh, look at the spikey lizard! I want it!" and ended up getting my first beardie :lol:
LOL! Well, I did the same "Ooh, look at the spikey lizard! I want it!" There was one in particular that I had the hardest time leaving behind and thought about it for weeks. It's going to be so hard to say NO to myself again this year. Those babies are too darn cute!! I need another one like I need an infectious disease :( Rufus is still a youngster, is eating me out of house and home and my schedule revolves totally around him. Not complaining just can't see how to fit another in. I'm hoping to find some neat stuff for Rufus' enclosure and maybe an outside cage thing. Also need larger enclosures for 3 of my tarantulas. I'm sure my list will grow but looking forward to all the eye candy.

Suzanne

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
I will absolutely drop in and be tempted to bits to get another, but Norris is such a little drama dragon that I think he wants everyone's full attention for a while still. :D

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Snowball0807":21rwn8to said:
Mirthy":21rwn8to said:
I'm so glad you posted this. I knew there had to be something in Vegas :p :blob5:
And I knew there had to be someone FROM vegas :lol: Here's the link to their facebook page, if you want it. https://www.facebook.com/#!/getreptiles
I was at the one in March also.. Like Serg82 said, smaller but still fun :wink:
Thank you for the link and all the info! and I knew you knew there had...well you know. :D

Meowser

Hatchling Member
I might be going,
my dad lives in Vegas and told me about it today
might go up for the weekend and visit : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom