Kovu the Mighty King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep while Kovu was sleeping on me last night and when i woke up i didn't remember i didn't put him back at first and then it hit me and i froze.. i didn't want to crush him if i hadn't already! i was almost in tears but mostly numb from how shocked i was that i could have killed Kovu!!! i found his blanket in the crease of my blanket and uncovered it to find no sight of Kovu being dead or alive..so then i was like in panic mode but still as still as stone... then i looked through the creases of my blanket (heated blanket btw) and still not success at finding my precious.. then i moved my favorite pillow and there he was all snuggled into the crease of it and another pillow beneath it... giving me the stink eyye for waking him up... it was 6 in the morning and i was getting the stink eye after he gave ME the heart attack!!! my fault i know but i was soooo lucky he was safe and sound then i wrapped him up in a burrito in is little blanky and let him drift back to sleep and then i sang him the begining of "my lullaby" from the lion king and placed him back in his tank on his bed and then managed to get a few extra hours or on and off sleep.... that was a scary adventure but i bet he had a ball!! hes out basking on my bed now...yes basking on my bed!.. i took his clamp lamp and clipped it on the side of his tank so it could be shining on his new favorite pillow (my pillow but its a Tazz pillow from loony tunes and not MY bed comfy favorite pillow!) Its his pillow now at least i guess he claimed it!! ill post pictures soon! hes having a great day today! and already on his second shed! so at least he isn't being a grumpy boy like he was yesterday!

jloucks

Wow, that was detailed. What color was the heated blanket?

Loony tunes pillows are the best! Animaniacs for the win!

No, I have never fallen asleep with my lizard on me. I think I might be too 'fluffy' to crush him tho without feeling him wriggling first, so that's 'good'.

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hahaha i am a very detailed writer lol! it was dark brown BTW!! lol and i am soooo an animaniac!!! anime. spongebob. loony tunes! all of it! just not barbie. or brats... im not a very girly girl... lol! and now i am noticing that Kovu is shedding all over my bed so i get even more to clean today!! rearranging my room while he watches from my bed occasionally gaping and as soon as i grab my camera he closes his mouth! lol stubborn little guy! but yes he is the best and i love him to death... and he just pooed on my pillow case... thanks Kovu is that what u r getting me for mothers day!?!?!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Beardie Tales]

Thank goodness your baby was ok.

Well, I sleep with my babies all the time, nap and at night. I'm a very light sleeper where I'd wake up from the slightest touch and sound. I also won't roll over if they're sleeping with me.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
be very very careful falling asleep with them. i think it'd be safer for you to take naps with them if you kept them in a shoe box or something next to you. i know a member just recently lost her beardie from rolling over on the little guy on accident. :?

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
here is the King himself upon hes conquered throne! lol this is officially HIS pillow!!
2jfnk91.jpg

2zghuzb.jpg

30wmbux.jpg

312dyeg.jpg

33kf4i9.jpg

i am trying to get him used to wearing a harness for when he is older and i buy him one so right now i have made some and they are quite amazing for a last minute effort! he has 4 different colors and a silk end for the handling end of the leash... he is wearing it now but is sorta throwing a fit i think! i think he even gaped at me!!!! momma don't take that behavior though!! when ever he gapes at me i put my finger below his mouth and gently push up until he closes it and calms down... then i pet him while he pouts lol hes such a cutey no matter what he does! well hes puffing up and stuff but has not a single stress mark so i guess he can't be that upset! so i will continue to watch him maneuver the harness off and alter it so its not so easily stripped off!!! would u like some pics of the harness as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom