Know how fast Mulberry Farms replenishes their silkworm stoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
I'm looking to buy some small silkworms. MF is out of stock. Does anyone know how quickly they replenish that? I was hoping to order in time for shipping this week; looks like I'm too late.

neecie

Juvie Member
I don't know how often they replenish - but last week with the holiday they weren't shipping from wed. on. I am planning to order tomorrow monday...........then I'll see. Also gonna order small, cuz medium either grown too fast or are big - probably OK for my 5 month old - but hate to think I may choke him. Those silkworm containers with the food inside are pretty neat, huh? Feel like I'm back in biology class - HA!

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Original Poster
neecie":a9a17 said:
I don't know how often they replenish - but last week with the holiday they weren't shipping from wed. on. I am planning to order tomorrow monday...........then I'll see. Also gonna order small, cuz medium either grown too fast or are big - probably OK for my 5 month old - but hate to think I may choke him. Those silkworm containers with the food inside are pretty neat, huh? Feel like I'm back in biology class - HA!

I may have to buy one of those containers. I already have food here for them so would prefer to buy them not in the container to say money. I think I'll call tomorrow morning and see what they say.

burt1016

Juvie Member
well if you have to buy from mf then i dont know. but i know coastal silkworms where in stock... only smalls right now.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Original Poster
burt1016":396d3 said:
no prob i like coastal a little more but both good

I like that they are on my coast instead of across the continent. Mulberry Farms has been nice though, but if this order is good I'll probably change to Coastal since they are closer. Can't believe I forgot about them before ordering from California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom