KIRBY is BACK !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby

Extreme Poster
your opinions will be mixed on my return. mwa huhaaha. i know theres a few that missed me.

But, since ive been gone, my opinions have changed and evolved an incredible amount through a bunch of experiences and many different reptiles. since i strayed from Bd.org i established a few of Australias rare, and new lines of leatherback bearded dragons. I actually ended up with one mighty close to a silkback. even had a hypo :) i had a collection of over 40 reptiles, everything from gecko's, skinks, monitors and dragons. i even underwent a few breeding projects in these families.
IMGP0131.jpg

IMGP1331-1.jpg

IMGP1330.jpg

IMGP0236.jpg

IMGP0002.jpg

when it comes to leathers and silks, im known as the devil, and im the king of hating them. this all changed the moment i saw these reduced scaled dragons being healthy and thriving. each line, and each animal is different. i now know some lines, shouldnt be bred, and other, healthier lines should (or 'could' )

Unfortunately, i had to move. my whole collection disappeared between friends, trusted, and reptile exhibits and research centers. even Puppy found a new home (with a few girlies to keep him occupied)

In my time away from bd.org, i turned rebellious. i joined a gang and broke many laws (im kidding guys.....) but i did brake a few beardie laws, i tried my hand at sand, keeping multiple dragons together, outdoors, and even fed a few mealworms and pinkie mice. this stray from the golden rules wasnt glorious tho, i still made a few mistakes in the process and on something can concur and enforce my initial beliefs, others i can relax on.

anyway, yesteray i went crazy and bought 4 new baby beardies. one of them is 2 weeks old, the other three are 4 weeks old. and they are ALREADY showing amazing colour. i know, i know, ill pics up soon. once again, and like usual. i need crickets.

anyway, show me around. im sure ill start getting Pm's directing my attention to hot topics again. i miss that. LOL

other then some of the great people on here.... you know who you are girls ;) most of all i miss this little guy. :banghead:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome back Kirby!! I was wondering what happened to you. It will be exciting to learn more from what you have learned. I now have 2 beautiful dragons,a female,16 months old named Alf and my 6 month old male,Gimli.Please check them out in my pictures thread in beardie tales.

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
sara24354":93468 said:
Welcome back Kirby!! I was wondering what happened to you. It will be exciting to learn more from what you have learned. I now have 2 beautiful dragons,a female,16 months old named Alf and my 6 month old male,Gimli.Please check them out in my pictures thread in beardie tales.

i see !! great colours. and i love freckles, that is THE cutest gecko face.

RedInkAus":93468 said:
Nice one mate, I was wondering if you went walk about lol. So what's in the collection now?

yeah... lol. well i got myself a pair of childrens pythons, and four new beardie bubs. which had there first bath and feed today. they are half way through a shed, so they are patchy with nice reds, and grey patches. lol.

athenacp":93468 said:
Welcome back! I've missed your posts, been wondering what happened to you!

haha. my inbox would tell me every week or so that someone had Pm'd me wondering where i went.
:D

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome home! You (and your acerbic tongue) have been missed!

Sad news, both my Big Goober, GT (cat) and my Little Goober, Izzie, passed away. I now have a anti-social 2yr old named Herrmeister Grumpsalot Von Putz. Putzy for short. He has a thread in Beardie Tales, The war at Home.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Thank you so much for the kind reply about my critters,they are my babies and I spoil them rotten.Freckles will let me hold her for a minute or 2 but the other two,my dragons,are major cuddle bugs and love to be held.I love the pictures on your website of the wild beardies.My hubby loves Australia and we have a couple of friends there. We met them through a car website and when they were on Holiday here in America,they stopped by to see the car my hubby was building (he has finished it). They sent my son a couple of things from Austrailia that we have put up for him,a book,a calendar,and what we call a fanny pouch(it straps around your waist.) We just got a Christmas card from them the other day.

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
slavetoIzzie":2d7a4 said:
You (and your acerbic tongue)

i was thrilled when i dictionaried that word. its hilariously accurate.

"a comment or style of speaking, sharp and forthright. full of wit. sour and bitter."

LOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry to hear about the war at home :( it will settle

sara24354":2d7a4 said:
Thank you so much.

Go visit the Central Australian desert. you wont regret a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom