Kiera -- pics update-again-9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to work hard at doing better with posting updates here about Kiera than I did with Puff's thread. I just had thought I would have a good long time to update Puff's thread, and I have since learned otherwise, so I will try to be better about posting here, cuz' I want to share Kiera's life with everybeardie and everybody. It seems like my friends and coworkers don't get quite as excited about my beardie stories and pics as everyone here does :?
So...without further ado...here are some pics of Kiera just being darn cute this evening...

boodabelly.jpg

boodadog.jpg

pancakebelly.jpg

Today was my first day back to work since bringing her home, and I thought about her all day long. I had my daughter stop in to check on her to make sure her temps and her lights were ok. I left her 4 phoenix worms in her dish this morning to eat when she was ready, and she ate them all, and then this evening when I got home from work she ate another 10 crickets. I am so relieved that she is eating well. She also takes drops of water off of my finger!! Seems like she is settling in well!!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
OMG she is one adorable dragon! :love5: Those are great picts. Katherine is smitten,she never met a baby dragon that she didn't fall in love with at first sight.

Keep the pictures comming. They grow so very fast. :D

Sandy H

punkrockprincess

Hatchling Member
It seems like my friends and coworkers don't get quite as excited about my beardie stories and pics as everyone here does
I hear ya..I pity my boyfriend and parents because mostly every word that comes out of my mouth begins with "Dante" or "Gaz" lol. That's why this board exsists so we can unleash our love of beardies to people that actually WANT to hear it lol. She is so precious I wish I could have seen Gaz that small

GinaG

Wow, your bearded dragon is so adorable! It made me laugh watching her trying to catch the cursor on your laptop!
I hope to see a lot more videos from the two of you. :) She is definitely gorgeous.

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
just wanted to share a few pics of Kiera that I took this evening. She has gained 2 grams in the past 4 days...up to 7 now and has grown in length from 4 3/4 inches to 5!!! I brought her home on Monday the 28th, but didn't do a weight and measurement until this past Tuesday for the first time, then again today.

100_2853_1353.jpg

When I brought her home, her body was smaller than a quarter. Look at her now!!
100_2855_1355.jpg

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I can't believe it, but my little girl is going through her first shed already...Poor thing...she probably wonders what is going on...

I came home to this, this afternoon...
100_2874_1635.jpg

Then this just before her evening meal...you can see little bits of shed all over her basking log!!
100_2875_1636.jpg

and this one..."Please mommy, make it stop!!" I can't believe my baby is growing so fast...but I'm glad!!
100_2876_1637.jpg

and have to share another pic of Kiera and her fuzzy...this is where she crept up to last night after I put her to bed...
100_2869_1630.jpg

and last but not least...
Swimming, part II
I had to move her up from the kiddie wading pool to the junior olympic sized pool :D

Deemac6

Juvie Member
SO CUTE!, I think Thil is too macho for the stuffy I gave him, gotta get him a t- or something :D, she really is amazingly adorable Cindy, you got yourself a model :D

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No, Dee...he isn't too macho...Spark and Foster are big macho guys, but they still have their stuffy's too :lol:

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OMG!!!!! and now she's making a pancake belly!!!!! It just amazes me that she does all this stuff that a normal, healthy beardie should do!!!

How cute is this!!!! this is what my grandma would have called a "silver dollar pancake"!!
100_2887_1650.jpg

Ok mom...enough with the camera already...I'm trying to relax and digest!!!!
100_2888_1651.jpg

fez09

Extreme Poster
Oh my gosh, she keeps getting cuter and cuter!! I can't wait to see what she'll look like in another month ot two!! Mine are growing so fast right now too, it's crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom