Keep your fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

3cherries

Hatchling Member
So I always look on craigslist just to see and I saw this:
We have a pair of breeding bearded dragons that we are looking for a good home. We got them as babies and they are now about 2 1/2 years old and about 12" long. They have been handled and they have never been seperated. We currently have them in the same tank as they get mad when they are apart.

Joey (the female) laid eggs a couple times last year. We did alot of reading and the last set of eggs we were able to successful raise a baby after the purchase of an incubator.

My teenagers are getting busier not and not spending enough time with the dragons and so mom is cleaning house:) Please email if you are interested. We will charge a rehoming fee.

I emailed them and hope they aren't charging an arm and a leg. I'd really love to rescue these two.. 12 inches at 2 1/2 years old? those poor babies.. I'm sure the viv size is small and don't think they should be together....

3cherries

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Still no email back and they didn't give a # to call.. hopefully soon.. i just feel so bad for them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom