~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Only time will tell, we'll see who's got the date right. I'll bet the little boogers will be about 4" long, too, wonder if they'll be that big, taking their time the way they are :mrgreen: Hang in there Katrina, you know they're just growing and growing & will outgrow their shells soon enough!

Hugs
Deb

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well, Belle is laying her 4th clutch....
Eggs are changing but still no babies...busy busy busy! I'll update again soon!

*edit* I wanted to say that I weighed Fiona and she's 590!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, so Belle is laying her 4th clutch, hope you have some extra room in the incubator. The first batch of eggs should be hatching very soon.

Fiona weighs 590 grams? Holy cow. She surely must be gravid. How is she acting?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I was really thinking that the eggs would've hatched today based on how they look...Hopefully this weekend...
Fiona is acting CRAZY! She's running around pacing and scratching sporting a blackbeard, I hope that Mojo sealed the deal this time. He's acting really macho too, lots of headbobbing and blackbearding so I'm crossing my fingers and toes!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sure hope the eggs DO hatch this weekend Katrina.

Sounds like Mojo did "seal the deal" this time. The behavior Fiona is doing sounds identical to Misty a few days before she lays, darkened beard and all. Aren't they exhausting when they act like that?

So, Mojo seems pretty proud of himself, huh? :lol: :lol: Studley Mojo.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, clutch #4 :shock: . You must be on pins 'n needles waiting for those babies to hatch. Has to be soon! Wonder how many eggies Belle's laying this time?

Good luck,
hugs,
Deb

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
diamc":upkkn2vk said:
Aren't they exhausting when they act like that?

So, Mojo seems pretty proud of himself, huh? :lol: :lol: Studley Mojo.
YES! They are exhausting when they act like that! All of them running around at the same time, I think I aged a week last night! Mo does seem pretty impressed with himself, let's see if he has cause!
fresnowitte":upkkn2vk said:
Hope Mojo sealed the deal this time too...for your sake...giggle. :p

Clutch #4 interested in seeing how many this time. :)
Clutch 4 was 23 eggs but 6 were infertile! So that's 17 more in the pressure cooker!
sweetiepie9":upkkn2vk said:
Wow, clutch #4 :shock: . You must be on pins 'n needles waiting for those babies to hatch. Has to be soon! Wonder how many eggies Belle's laying this time?

Good luck,
hugs,
Deb
Pins and needles, feels more like knives and daggers!!!!! The wait it KILLING me!!! I'm so excited!
spurlee01":upkkn2vk said:
you're going to need another incubator!
I've got 2 so I'm ok...I've still got space for 1 more clutch but hopefully Belle's will hatch soon and make even more room!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'll be keeping my eye on this thread, I know you're on pins & needles waiting for that first clutch to hatch. Good that Belle's done with her 4th clutch, hopefully there won't be anymore just yet! Give Finoa a chance to fill up the rest of the incubators. Good luck!
Hugs
Deb

Tell Mojo he is a beautiful studly man dragon!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, Kat I have really missed A LOT you are on clutch # 4 now!!!!! I know I have been gone for a while but wow! well I hope they all do great for you and it sounds like you are really going to need more incubators if this keeps up. :D

Glad to be back if only in little bits and pieces from time to time. I had to check to see how the babies were doing.

Hi everyone!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":42pbqth5 said:
I'll be keeping my eye on this thread, I know you're on pins & needles waiting for that first clutch to hatch. Good that Belle's done with her 4th clutch, hopefully there won't be anymore just yet! Give Finoa a chance to fill up the rest of the incubators. Good luck!
Hugs
Deb

Tell Mojo he is a beautiful studly man dragon!
Deb, I'm hoping that Belle is done too, she's done great and now I want her to rest! She has exceeded my expectations for a first time Mama!
TheWolfmanTom":42pbqth5 said:
Ok Kat, My eggs from pumpkin and Tango laid on 02/28 are starting to sweat this am. My watch is almost over.
Oh sure Tom, rub it in!! Belle's 1st clutch was laid on 2/21...
jeritta":42pbqth5 said:
Wow, Kat I have really missed A LOT you are on clutch # 4 now!!!!! I know I have been gone for a while but wow! well I hope they all do great for you and it sounds like you are really going to need more incubators if this keeps up. :D

Glad to be back if only in little bits and pieces from time to time. I had to check to see how the babies were doing.

Hi everyone!
Hi Jeritta!!! We missed you!!! Glad to have you back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom