~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks Christy!! I will definately be taking pics, now if I could just get him to eat...

Today was a nice day so I decided to take just Fiona, Belle and Fez out for some sun and it went much smoother than last week!!! All 3 of them sat for 30 minutes and got some good natural sun light but then it started getting a little to breezy so I brought them back in...tomorrow is supposed to be warmer than today was so I'll take Mojo and Delila out tomorrow. Mojo is hanging out in the window sill in my office, he loves being out!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Katrina!
I first want to apologize for not being here for the new little ones arrival. :(
So here's my late CONGRATULATIONS!

He's adorable... :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks Barb!!! I'm glad to see you back!!! Did you see the pics and weigh ins on the rest of the crew?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
:blob5: :blob8: WOO-HOO!!!!!
Chencho finally ate, I tossed some tiny little dubia in there and he started chasing them around!!! Soooooo cute, whew! I was seriously starting to freak out!! He also ate 1 hornworm (I stuffed it in his mouth while he was gaping!!) I've had Mojo since December and today is the very first time that he has ever eaten dubia, I just pressed them against his lips and he ended up eating about 6 of them! Good day, except all of the girls have put themselves to bed early...

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jessica, I have been trying to keep a secret from you (I'm a neurotic mess when it comes to my babies) Shhhhh, don't tell anyone! :wink: It's so hard not to get worried...I still do it with the other 5 too!! But I'm glad that he ate, I'm sure tomorrow he'll be ready for a big breakfast! I have to say it again, thank you so much, he's just the sweetest thing!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awwww Katrina, your little guy is so cute and what pretty colours. I'm glad he ate for you, too, it's always a worry when beardies don't eat. Sounds like he's settling in really well, just a day or two of relocation stress is awesome. Hopefully he'll run down a bit breakfast tomorrow. I'm sure hornworms will help him grow more quickly.

HUGS to you and your crew, from me and mine :D :D

Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
fez09":171rmku6 said:
Jessica, I have been trying to keep a secret from you (I'm a neurotic mess when it comes to my babies) Shhhhh, don't tell anyone! :wink:
She's not lyeing a bit either Jessica. :lol:

Glad to hear that Chencho ate for you I know that makes you feel better. :wink:

WoW! Belle is bigger than Mojo??? :shock:
Speaking of which how is Mojo feeling lately?

An is Fiona back to normal?

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
I'm glad to hear he's eating for you, little Juuji eats well when she feels like it lol!!! she is such a princess,lol! i look forward to seeing more pics of them oh and BTW your other babies are beautiful as well!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
YellowRoomReptiles":un97plkr said:
Anytime!!! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me! I would rather you be worried! Don't worry, you are a great lizard mommy!!
Well that's good cuz I worry ALOT!!! And thanks, I take pride in being a good mommy to all by babies (human, scaley and furry)
fresnowitteWoW! Belle is bigger than Mojo??? :shock: Speaking of which how is Mojo feeling lately? An is Fiona back to normal?[/quote said:
Barb, Belle has always been bigger than Mojo, he ate really well yesterday so I didn't give him the 2nd dose of medicine, I will do that after he eats well again today...he always stops eating for several days on Pancur, even with acidophillis. He must be super sensitive...And Fiona is back to normal, Thank God!!! I imagine sh'e gain some of her weight back as well, she's already starting another shed!
sweetiepie9":un97plkr said:
Awwww Katrina, your little guy is so cute and what pretty colours. I'm glad he ate for you, too, it's always a worry when beardies don't eat. Sounds like he's settling in really well, just a day or two of relocation stress is awesome. Hopefully he'll run down a bit breakfast tomorrow. I'm sure hornworms will help him grow more quickly.

HUGS to you and your crew, from me and mine :D :D

Deb
Thanks Deb, I always know that they will have some relocation stress but it worries me every time!
Phoenix17June2009":un97plkr said:
I'm glad to hear he's eating for you, little Juuji eats well when she feels like it lol!!! she is such a princess,lol! i look forward to seeing more pics of them oh and BTW your other babies are beautiful as well!
Thank you!!!!! Today seems like a good picture day so I will get a few done by the end of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom