~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Holy Cow Belle! :shock:

Nice weigh ins Katrina...I'll be watching for those pic's...you know better than to say that. :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Glad everyone's doing so well, especially Belle 451 grams :shock: Way To Go Belle!

Looking forward to pics, too.
Deb

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
fresnowitte":2269vk8z said:
Holy Cow Belle! :shock:

Nice weigh ins Katrina...I'll be watching for those pic's...you know better than to say that. :wink:
Oh I'm ready to take some outdoor pics! It's gonna be just under 80 degrees for the first time today so hopefully around noon I can get them outside!
gulfbrzdawn":2269vk8z said:
Glad to hear Mojo finally shed for you :D I cannot believe Belle is 451g :shock:
thanks Dawn, I couldn't believe it, especially with her not eating for weeks because of her foot...Mojo is finally filling out and Fiona is right behind Belle, Fi actually looks bigger than Belle...
sweetiepie9":2269vk8z said:
Glad everyone's doing so well, especially Belle 451 grams :shock: Way To Go Belle!

Looking forward to pics, too.
Deb
Thanks Deb, I need to make my way over to your thread to check on your crew too!
Freeie":2269vk8z said:
Wow nice job they are all getting so dang big! I cant wait for pictures :D
Christy, good to see you on here! I hope you're healthy again!!! Same thing, I need to check on your babies! I'll get pics up before 4pm!!!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OK so today is an absolutely gorgeous day! I have to say that the girls were a little skittish outside and basically went into dark flat pancake mode but I got some pics (a ton!!) so I will start with Fez...
DSCN0403.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

she didn't like to be on the ground so she stayed in my son's lap
DSCN0417.jpg

And her sweet close up :D
DSCN0429.jpg

Then Fiona who never moved a muscle!!!
DSCN0399.jpg

DSCN0400.jpg

notice the hornworm guts on her face :oops:
DSCN0404-1.jpg

DSCN0438.jpg

Then Amber Belle who took awhile to relax a little
DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

She was happier being held
DSCN0435.jpg

DSCN0442.jpg

Don't think that I forgot Mojo...I have to add his pics seperately because holy cow, he fired up so bright!!!! I couldn't stop snapping pics! I probably have 20 awesome pictures of him so I'll try and chose my faves...

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Mojo gets the spotlight for a minute....
DSCN0412.jpg

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0415.jpg

these were all one shot after another
DSCN0416.jpg

DSCN0426.jpg

DSCN0428.jpg

DSCN0430.jpg

And here is his mean scary picture
DSCN0431.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow Katrina, seems like they're all really putting the weight on now that they've been enjoying their horns so much too. :p I posted Misty's weight from today, you're not going to believe it.

Your pictures came out great. Fez looks so adorable. Fiona & Belle have the same paunchy belly that Misty does and the way they were both "on guard" reminds me of her too. I can't get over Fiona's dark side bars. Can tell in the pictures that Belle was more secure being held. Mojo looks amazing, was certainly keeping an eye on the sky. Love the way he puffed up. Looks like he's still shedding, his colors are even brighter than they were. 8) Thanks for sharing the pictures. :wink:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Diane, yes they love those horns!! I'm gonna go broke trying to keep up with all 4 of them!!! They were on guard outside that's for sure, hopefully after a few times they will relax a little more. Mojo is still shedding a spot on his face and his back legs but I couldn't believe the way he fired up his colors!! When we first went out he was pretty dark like the girls but after a bit he just went POP!!!
falcor33":2duhbfaz said:
i'm in love with mojo....what a beardie!!! :eek:
Thanks, I'm in love with him too!!! :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'll bet they'll relax more when they get used to it. Seems like our females are more easily adapted to the outdoors. Yeah, that's what I noticed on Mojo, his unshed back legs. You're right, his colors sure POPPED out there. 8)

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yes, I might try again tomorrow for a bit. Fiona is always more mellow/easy going than Belle though so even though she wasn't moving Fiona never shows stress marks but Belle on the other hand, WOOOOOO that girl can get worked up!!! They got very spoiled today because aside from going outside, they had really long baths then got to hang out and roam while their viv's got deep cleaned. They all seemed to enjoy a few hours of cuddling and attention! I took more pics of them while they were roaming that I'll have to post tomorrow.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
WOW, what a day!!!! I got home from the gym and had a suprise waiting for me....A new addition to the family....No name yet but she's a beautiful little girl...My husband (who didn't get me anything for Mother's Day) saw her and brought her home with no viv, no lights nothing!!!! So after an hour and a hald of scrambling here she is!
DSCN0447.jpg

DSCN0449.jpg

DSCN0450.jpg

DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0454.jpg

I'm sure she'll plump up in no time :wink:
DSCN0455.jpg

DSCN0456.jpg

Any ideas for names?? For some reason I like Delila (Lila for short) or Bennie (not sure why???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleyna
Top Bottom