~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Katrina I've already told Rainbow that she should just take a drive.

No she's in Cali! Inland Empire to be exact...it's between Riverside and San Bernardino, Southern California I'm in Central California. She's about 270 miles from me it's a 4an a halfish hour drive if no traffic and about 6ish to 7ish if heavy traffic. Am I right Rainbow. :wink:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Barb, how on earth do you keep your Dragons from seeing each other from their viv's?? I think I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies for some stacking units...

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
fez09":9a3d5 said:
BTW, Rainbow aren't you in California??? You know, the one that BARB lives in.....I'm just saying ROAD TRIP!!!!

Yes maam I am !! Oh trust me, it's crossed my mind soo many times ! I know when I do go, I better rent a van though.. I have a feeling it'll be worse than a reptile show :|
fresnowitte":9a3d5 said:
Katrina I've already told Rainbow that she should just take a drive.

No she's in Cali! Inland Empire to be exact...it's between Riverside and San Bernardino, Southern California I'm in Central California. She's about 270 miles from me it's a 4an a halfish hour drive if no traffic and about 6ish to 7ish if heavy traffic. Am I right Rainbow. :wink:

YESS YOURE RIGHT !!!! Although I've always wanted to go see what's out there... hmmmmm....

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
My 10 yeard wedding anniversary is in February, do you think the hubby would like to celebrate in CA??? Tee-hee! A van!!!! :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Katrina, thanks for the great photos. Mojo sure is bright, Fiona and Belle look great, have budda bellies. Fez reminds me of the little guy next door, very much the man, but not heavy enough. We babysit every once in awhile, which is fun.

I'm going to have to start a thread with pics of our crew, too. I did put a bunch of pics in "Photo Expressions" under "Issy misbehaving" and Rubio & the Great Escape".

When you have multiple dragons it can be difficult to make it so they don't see each other. Even though they don't want to be out together, our girls see each other when one of them is out; can't help it, we have a small 2 bedroom apartment. So we let them have their outside tank time & if there are displays, we just enjoy the show. None, male or female are out at the same time, so no interaction, we don't want babies, have no way to take care of them. We have Lonzo in his own room, he's 6 yrs old and gets way too hormonal when he sees one of the girls. Stops him from eating, so having his own small room is better.

You'll have to cover sides of certain tanks so they don't see each other when they're in their tanks. Angel had a birds eye view of Rubio, if she perched up at the end of one of her logs. We had no idea until she tried to glass dance out of her tank. So we covered the spot and she still jumped around trying to see him. She's quite the flirt!

I still can't get over how orange Mojo is, it's hard to watch him without sunglasses, I bet.

Thanks for the info about silkworm eggs, I've been wanting to look into that for awhile. Doesn't sound as complicated as I thought and we have our hot water tank in a closet, too, so that would work. I'll have to look into this. I think our would love silkworms, it's just keeping the humidity down, so they don't get wet and die.

Deb and her mostly awake dragons

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hi Deb! I saw the pics of Rubio's escape! He's gorgeous! I'll have to look for the one's of Issy. I think that Mojo is gonna be very hormonal as well, if he catches the quickest peek at any of the other dragons, he headbobs widly and has a blackbeard for an hour...then won't eat for awhile...I have background on all of the tanks but can't figure out a way to arrange without someone having to stare at a wall. I have all day to work on it and my teenager is playing hookie with me too :wink: Everyone really is doing great, Fez is getting porky! The girls are so sweet and yes, Mo is super bright! He really fires up when he's happy!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Katrina I have your normal glass open top viv's but I stack most of mine on shelves Frank built 2 high and block the end of the viv's on one side of the doorway so they can not see the ones on the other side of the doorway. Did that make any sense. :lol: There's no way to keep them from seeing each other all the time or they wouldn't get to roam.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well, I guess I've got my work cut out for me then...My hubs won't build anything (and I don't know how) so I'm back to the saving my pennies idea, I'll have to start looking for stacking units on line...Or giving them the bigger room....hmmmmm, NAH! That's mine!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah, Barbara KNOWS that we all get sucked in when we see those babies of hers. :roll: I wonder how much longer Gina is going to be able to hold out when a new batch hatches. :silent:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
diamc":a0981 said:
Yeah, Barbara KNOWS that we all get sucked in when we see those babies of hers. :roll: I wonder how much longer Gina is going to be able to hold out when a new batch hatches. :silent:
Gina, I'm planning on stacking vivs Diane...that means more space in the reptile room!!! Someone will need to restrain me!!!!
Quick update on weights...
Fiona 314
Fez 278
Belle 302
Mojo 365

Poor Belle has an area of shed that isn't coming off, any remedies??

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Woo Hoo! Look at those weights! :blob8:

Katrina... have you tried putting 100% aloe on the hard to shed area? It's best to apply it at night, you don't want her under the lights with the aloe on her tail.

Diane.... I have come to the conclusion that Gina does not need a baby. She has somehow snuck into my house and taken my baby Bligg and replaced him with a much older sleepy dragon :roll: :wink: She is probably got him in her purse at work right now as we speak :shock: :lol:
I can hear her now... "It's okay Bliggy... I'm your new mommy and I have a real Timmy for you to play with! Mwah...ha...ha...ha...haaa!" :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom