~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
:mrgreen: I'M UP, I'M UP!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
She's out for delivery!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks ladies for helping track her! I am glad that I went back to sleep because it's 6:23 and I feel soooo much better. Last night my tummy got way worse and I felt horrible. I really needed to sleep it off!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see pics of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'll be patient seeing as she has had a rough two days lol!!!!!

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Mom, are we there yet? Are we? How long still?

It's almost 16:27 in South Africa and I am almost going home. I will not possibly be able to go to bed tonight until I know she's home! Tomorrow I'll be the zombie who waited up all night :lol: .I guess you have to take care of her first when she gets there, but please just drop a note when she's arrived!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Phoenix17June2009":19ox3331 said:
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see pics of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'll be patient seeing as she has had a rough two days lol!!!!!
I'll make sure to get a few and I promise that I'll update as soon as she's out of her bath and I've fed her!
puppytoes72":19ox3331 said:
Glad you are feeling better! :blob5:
athenacp":19ox3331 said:
Happy to hear that you feel better!!!
Thanks to both of you!
wckdbtch":19ox3331 said:
Mom, are we there yet? Are we? How long still?

It's almost 16:27 in South Africa and I am almost going home. I will not possibly be able to go to bed tonight until I know she's home! Tomorrow I'll be the zombie who waited up all night :lol: .I guess you have to take care of her first when she gets there, but please just drop a note when she's arrived!
Hopefully it will be within the next 2 hours ....Believe me, I know the zombie feeling! :shock:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Yay for being out for.delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm also glad you are feeling better and got a little sleep :) I hope she's there in a nifty and can't wait to see her :) YAY

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Carrie, mine does that all the time! I send some funny messages sometimes because of it!
I just so got excited....for nothing! The UPS truck just drove by but didn't stop :?

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Boooooo! Maybe he'll drive back by and stop in a few minutes :)
I"m glad someone else sending funky phone messages... hehe

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Ok, I have to go to lunch, its almost 11 here, I just checked and it still says out for delivery (and all the good stuff happens while I am away so maybe this will work :D )so will check back in a few I hope

edit-well that didnt work, darn

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Still no baby, I haven't even showered because I'm afraid they would come right at that time...

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
fez09":35ni8ab5 said:
Still no baby, I haven't even showered because I'm afraid they would come right at that time...

I'm anxiously waiting too, I'm home from work this morning but will go back in later. What time is it there? I'm going to have a few choice words with UPS once this is over with. They really need to get things together...at the very least she needs to be delivered by 10:30 TODAY but I doubt that's even going to happen. I'm sorry for the stress. I hope she's okay :( I'm sure she will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriziz
Top Bottom