Kang and Kodos

Status
Not open for further replies.
c0349eec-6df1-4a70-b271-a5b333df6e90_zpsaf88305d.jpg

Kang is our new 4yo male rescue. Any guesses on type? Hes dark gray and black with yellow eyes. He was a bit lethargic and clumsy when we first brought him home but after a few crickets, a fresh salad, and a nice bath he perked right up and seems to be doing great now. This guy has lots of energy!

2d2ac801-6685-4b5f-9f72-b982a00b23df_zps9ee510ab.jpg

This is Kodos our first beardie. Hes about 7wks in the picture and is now 9wks old. He absolutely stole my heart. Loves basking in his pool on nice warm days. Typical baby that doesnt like to eat his veggies but watch out crickets!

KangAndKodos

Original Poster
lexus465":2ttz915r said:
Adorable! Is Kang about to shed? I have never seen a dragon so grey!
He's actually even darker than the picture. The flash made him look lighter. You can barely even see the pattern on him. We've only had him for 4 or 5 days so I'm not sure if he's going to shed... I don't think so though. I've seen a few dark babies bit he's the only adult ive personally seen this gray/dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom