Just wondering if anyone could shed some light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
I am not sure if this counts as a health question - but if anyone could help that oul be greatly appriciated!

My female beardie (not yet 2) died a strange death - the vet could not figure out what happened, i was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Morgan was almost 2 - one night just before lights out she was sitting on her branch (not more then 8cms off the floor) and i was on my bed, I heard a crash and looked over to find her siezing and bleeding from the mouth! I rushed her to the vet and he put her under anasetic and put a camera down her throat to find where the bleeding was coming from (he could not pinpoint the location) She was giving a blood clotter and sent home! I was told to sucktion the blood out of her lungs every 15mins - i did this for about an hour - she then had two siezures in a row and died!

If any one can help please let me know!

All the temps were perfect, she had a healthy appitite and pooped regularly - she loved her baths so i gave her one every 3 days. I was very particular on what she was fed - nothing out the garden or to big for her - however my dad was always in my room fiddling with them. I eventully had to lock my door so he had no more access!

if you need any more info please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom