Just wanted to share...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
I am very proud of our babies so far this year and I just wanted to show off some pictures!! All have tremendous growth rates, check out the sizes for them only being 4 weeks old and only have shed once! Awesome awesome bloodlines!

Here are some of our Shiloh x Tank hatchlings:
1.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

Here are siblings of theirs from last years clutch, our pride and joys, Nessa and Pandora:

holdback.jpg

Pandora12.jpg

and their parents, Shiloh and Tank:

Shiloh-1.jpg

Tank3.jpg

Here are some of our Ava x Thaddeus babies, we got Hypo poss het Trans, and Hypo Trans from this match up:

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

Grace.jpg

and their parents, Ava and Thad:

Ava-1.jpg

Thaddeus-1.jpg

sorry, the thread is kind of picture heavy, there are just too many pictures to list!!!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
beautiful babies, but dont let anyone know i was here theyll kill me lol. i love the trans. :mrgreen:

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks!! #11 is a very nice male. He actually was in shed in the picture, and shed out today. I will try to get some updated pics of him up here tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom