Just saying thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taralachelle

Hatchling Member
I just wanted to take a moment to thank and show appreciation for everyone on this forum. Throughout my journey of owning beardies I have relied on the people here and their knowledge and support, and I truly appreciate this community! I never thought that owning a lovely beardie would open up such a loving and supportive environment. So thank you to all! For your support not only with me and my beardie, but for also being so helpful to others as well. You all make owning one of these amazing creatures so much more satisfying and joyful!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
This is , IMO the best source of info pertaining to all aspects of beardie care. And like you said, people here are almost always very friendly and helpful, some being long time dedicated owners and others being new and very excited. I've seen other forums but this is the best, with moderators who know their stuff. You can confidently recommend this site to young + old beardie owners not worrying about unnecessary nasty language which occurs on other forums [ other than lots of " poo" talk. ] :)

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Ditto to all that -- couldn't have said it any better myself. Thanks everyone from me too.

And the "poo" talk just sort of goes with the territory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom