Just my luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been looking for an adult beardie and found one on Craigslist for $75 with setup and all. Unfortunately, that lady never went through with the deal. There's someone else advertising 3 beardies, and they just lowered the price to $100 for the adult today. Of course, I went ahead and blew my money (which I got on the 3rd) thinking I wouldn't be able to get a beardie anyway. Now I have a month to wait until I have cash again, and hopefully he's still there x.x (Anyone want to buy a chameleon setup kit or cresties?! :p)

wingnuts

Juvie Member
:cry: That seems to be the way it goes. You'll get another beardie when the time is right. The waiting is so hard though.

Tracy & Stella

mckyle9423

Original Poster
Reakaleak":3h6ncbgb said:
Where you located my GF has a crestie collection, she would love to have somemore!
I'm in SC, a bit of a ways away from you I think ;( (Can't make this a selling thread either- I don't have that permission.)

demonsmomma

Juvie Member
just be patient i got max off craigslist he was 14 inches long and 7 months old and i got him for 50 bucks and he is now 19 inches long and will be a year old on tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom