Just a quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Ok well are there some male dragons out there that just dont know what to do with a female?

I know i have not been in room 24/7 but when i am in room and i see them he just bobs runs around and thats about it gives up. I have seen him try to bit her face than he just gives up gets back on his log under the light and lays there like he does not care any more. He will get black beards every so often. I know my female has gave up on arm waving and bobbing her head. She only lays there. And she does not like the face biting lol. he wont bite the neck just her nose and face than just stops and runs away from her. Im keeping a eye on her belly just in case he did something all ready. I got the bator set up ready and on, i giving her exter foods and stuff trying to keep her healthy. I just guess all i can do is wait.

By the way there both 2 years old so they should be able to breed thats what i was told.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds like they have not been brumated to prepare for breeding. What you are seeing is just typical dominant behavior instead of mating rituals. And I have heard that some couples just don't "do it". There is something to the phrase "proven breeder" when it comes to males. Some were born to get it on.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom