just a little curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwick

Hey everyone :) i am just a little curious, my beardie Marley will be a year old on August 12th and i am just wondering if you all think hes the the average size that beardies are at 1, i would appreciate it ya'll :) thanksss

IMG_0037.jpg

Bwick

Original Poster
thankyou! :) i love his coloring too, i was just worried because i always see these one year olds that are massive compared to him and i thought he looks skinny for his age

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Bwick":1795tdaa said:
thankyou! :) i love his coloring too, i was just worried because i always see these one year olds that are massive compared to him and i thought he looks skinny for his age
All beardies are different after all! And he could still grow a little bit more in the next two months or so :)

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
WOW you have a BEAUTIFUL beardie!!! He looks so healthy and his colouring is sooooooooo pretty...what a gorgeous size and not to mention SUPER HANDSOME FACE!!! i have a 3 month old, her name is Blue~Belle...i see pics like this, and i can only hope that she grows to be just as big, healthy, and amazing. You have obviously taken great care of your sweety!!! whatta looker and a charmer! :D :D :D

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
P.S. - Marley is a GREAT name :wink: i almost name mine Nesta, but that is her middle extended name. Blue Belle~Belle Nesta Margarita. I tend to go a little overboard in the name department.

Bwick

Original Poster
haha thankyou so much for the complement :) it just made my day. and i love it when people have a great wide view on names, i love seeing what interesting names people can have! i like your beardies name :) do u have any threads with pictures of the little pooper?????? id love to see them :)
-Brandon

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
awwwwwwwwwww YES i do have pics! i just need to figure how to post them on here.........i can do it as a link, lemme try something....

Bwick

Original Poster
you can do it by putting them on photobucket then copying the img url and then just paste it to ur comment or your thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom