Jumped Out Of My Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyvu

Hey guys. My bearded dragon just jumped out of my arms from about 2-3 feet above the ground and landed on the carpet, I think on his feet but he looked pretty flat to the ground. He started running after that, but when I picked him up and put him back in his enclosure he just sat on his rock and hasn’t moved from it since. He normally sits up there to bask and doesn’t move too much, but I’m worried about him— his beard has hints of black in it but it’s not all darkened, and he seems like he’s not in pain because he moves his head and follows me around with his eyes when I get close. I don’t know, I’m just wondering if I need to take him to the vet to get some kind of x-Ray.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He may be fine keep an eye on him and his behavior - if his beard goes completely black there is a issue - he wont eat and he may become lethargic too if something is going on but if hes eating and basking and moving around he should be fine -- please keep a hand over him when carrying him around
Karrie

deadlyvu

Original Poster
I didn’t have time to do anything before he jumped, I’m usually pretty good at keeping hold of him ?
This is what his beard looks like right now. Should I be concerned?
E35-ED82-A-3922-4452-9-EEB-2-AA932878-D46.jpg

69910-D45-09-BB-43-CF-B347-24-AD4-B8-E5404.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No- if it goes real black or pitch black then you need to be concerned-- if he's eating and basking etc he should be fine
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom