john and jill and "nameless"?? help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ja_lees

Hatchling Member
ok so the new enclosure for broccoli has been finished and when we were at the pet shop couldn't resist a new baby beardy that was tooo cute says jill. so s/he is a little monster at the moment and we don't have a name yet, suggestions welcome? and/or/needed. we were thinking of cauliflower to go with broccoli but maybe thats toooooo sad.

link to a post of the new enclosure: http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=66804

here is a picture of both broccoli and 'nameless'!

564847161a5874810414l.jpg

and one of him on my knee!

564847161a5874811188l.jpg

thanks for looking please leave a comment.

jill and john

ja_lees

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HPLH221":aadf6 said:
lol if u call her that and u walk by the tank you could be like stop stalking me ahahahha

lol, awesome. thats a good one :lol: !
i think though were going to call s/he something other than cauliflower. think we thought it was a little unfair to call s/he just because we called the first one broccoli so were going to keep thinking i guess. but by all means keep the suggestions coming.

ja_lees

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
squash is quite good... hmmm.

we was thinking mowgli. so it would be broccoli and mowgli. we had broccoli sexed today and broccoli is a she and shes pretty :wink: i think unnamed as of yet or 'mowgli' is a dude and he might like her.

cheers.

let me know what you think of mowgli, won't be offended if you don't like it.

Keith Stoudt

Sub-Adult Member
Mowglis fine! It's your BD and no matter what any of us says, YOU have to be happy with the name you give your little buddy!

CeliasMom

ilocorb? Broccoli backwards...i had a cat named Tiffany and i named the next cat Enafit (tiffany pronounced backwards). Could call the new one "Ilo" for short

sherie

How about Choy- short for bakchoy, its kind of feminine.Or if you going for super foods how about pumpkin,............

ja_lees

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
we've chosen a name......wait for it...

...it's maddo, s/he definitely a little character. going to have a lot of fun watching this little pest grow up. :shock: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom