It's been awhile UPDATE on( Puff of the Pines)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamSpeaker

**WARNING this post is pic heavy!!!)

Sorry that i haven't posted in awhile but i wanted to drop in and say Hi and show off the progress and how far weve come with Puff since we got him in June,SOme of you know he was a rescue with handling issues and being underfed as well as being kept in a viv that was too small...he now lives in 40 gallon breeder viv, (which remains right beside the bed) Puff when we got him was just at 10 inches, He is now almost 13 ( I hope this is normal) and has fillled out alot( cause he was kinda of skinny) his diet consist of greens( mustard,turnip and collards i refuse to give him kale) along with carrots,pieces of apple every other day, as well as crixs(med size only and a couple a day) we have now tried the super worms and phoenix worms (AND HE LOVES THEM!!!!) I would like to mention the fact about the super worms here,I CUT THIER HEADS OFF!!!the reason for this is because my old man and a co worker have scared the death out of me over these things. just imagine me (in the morning) and a pair of scissors chasing these worms around a plate to behead them, (because i now believe they bite)

His temperment has changed alot!!! (his handling issue as well) I recently started working again and I felt bad and suffered from RSA(Reptile Separation Anxiety<---i made this up i think!!) And i worried about him being alone all day, however i think it helps...Cause when we get home now he's straving for a cuddle!! I have now made it a routine and mandatory that we spend 40 minutes to an hour each evening with him before we put him down for the night in the last few weeks though, he has been cuddled to sleep this way.along with plenty of kisses(yes we kiss our dragon on a daily basis as well as a night time)

Puff has truely come a very long way ...And I brag about him all the time!!!

Puff showing off his new background
225033648005_0_0.jpg

Puff eating strawberries from Anthony's hand while he was chilling on our bed

223189764613_0_0.jpg

Puff's breakfast...

225033494021_0_0.jpg

Puff enjoying some natural rays....

226990914821_0_1.jpg

The first Sunday I worked , I came home for lunch and he ran over to greet me!!this is that pic..

231402835845_0_0.jpg

He usaully sleeps standing up however on night he did this...

231402869765_0_1.jpg

Anthony and Puff cuddles in the evening...*note* Look at how Puff chillls now he loves getting cuddles!!!

233104614533_0_0.jpg

231992959493_0_0.jpg

There's nothing like chilling on mom's shoulder, he looks so content!!!!

puffchillingonshoulder.jpg

And now the parting shot before going to bed, Puff falls asleep on my shoulder most nights he likes being gently rocked to sleep!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

puffsleepingonmyshoulder.jpg

I'll post again soon..take care ~DreamSpeaker~

renich

Juvie Member
excellent news. i remember your post about puff. great job nursing him back to health!!!!!!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom