It's been a while but im back

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
Hello everyone my name is richard some of you might remember me maybe not i dont know. Anyways its been a while since i have been on the site i have been in the moving porcess and just havent had enough time. Since the last time i talked to anyone i got a rottwiller puppy and you all know puppys is like having a baby i have had my hands full with that. Also i got a leapord gecko so my collection is still going just like the rest of you. Im excited to be back and talking with everyone and hopefully meeting some new people with that said here is a couple pic's of my new additions to the house. The other rottie in there is my brothers he lives me also. Zeus is my dog and Apollo is my brothers. leapord gecko is mine and all the beardies too.

Zeus is on the right Apollo left this is when we first got them here they are 8 weeks old
misc053.jpg

Zues is on the left and Apollo is on the right this is them now about 4 months old
misc2004.jpg

Zues is the back Apollo is in the front this is them playing and being jealous of each other also 4 months
misc2009.jpg

This is my leo and hes about 10 years
leo001.jpg

And of course the reason i started talking with you all and why i got into reptiles my beardies =) =)

This is Drako
011-1.jpg

This is Yoshi
005.jpg

This is Saucerous
beardeddragon019.jpg

This is Starla we call her momma
starla002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom