It has been decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD16

Juvie Member
As some of you may or may not know, I created a topic about how burnt out I was/am feeling with my beardies. Well, I have decided that im going to start getting rid of them 1 by 1. I'll get rid of 1 and see how I do with 2 instead of 3, and if need be I'll get rid of another one and see how I do with just 1, and if the need is still there, Then the last one will go too. I didnt want to post this in the for sale/for free section just yet as there is still alot I have to work out and itll be a few weeks before everything gets inventoried and posted up for sale. Unfortunately, There are no reptile people I know of in Nebraska other than the cable guy who hooked up my directv and I have no way of contacting him and wouldnt even know how to start. So, as much as it pains me to say this, my only route to getting rid of them is to post them up on craigslist. I dont really want to do that, but its the only way I can advertise that they are up 4 sale. Like I said, I still have alot to do before I get them sold. I have to wait at least another week to start the process as my mom is away at my uncles and isnt due home for another week.

I just wanted to make this known to the members here at bd.org because I know everybody here gives their beardies top notch care and lots of love and spoil them tons. Like I said, Im not ready to get rid of them just yet. I still have alot to do, I would just like to let everybody here have first dibs on the beardies. I dont really know how to ship a live reptile and I really cant ship it anyways because they are coming with ALL of their supplies. So if there is anybody in Nebraska on this website or in a surrounding state or knows somebody close by who may be interested, Please inbox me.

I will NOT be shipping, So local pick up or someone who is nearby in a surrounding state and willing to travel only please.

Thanks guys!

I apologize if this post has to be moved to the for sale section. They just arent ready to be sold yet, I have alot to do to get them prepped for being sold. I have to take inventory and see what exactly I have for them and figure out an asking price.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
What we need to do is find some one on here who wants them and the organize a train to get them housed! I like Up north west so I'm not much help but I still think we can do it without Craigslist. I know you're burnt out and stuff, but I think if you CL them you might end up regretting it :(

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I dont know how exactly Im going to do this. I might get rid of 1 of my beardies and my moms beardie, Or I might just get rid of both of my beardies and hang onto my moms.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I realize you said you're not ready yet, but could you post some pictures of your beardies and their set ups? It might help people to see the condition they're in. I agree with RandyMarsh, I think we can do this without Craigslist.

-Kaleen

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll have to dig my camera out and charge it. I wont lie, I may as well be up front... Both of my beardies have VERY LARGE tail nips due to their previous owners trying to breed them and one of them even broke the others arm. They both seem to be doing well, and the one with the broken arm who had the surgery to get it fixed, seems to do just fine.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
There are a lot of members on this forum with big hearts who are passionate about taking care of beardies. Tail nips and other flaws probably won't deter many experienced members from wanting to adopt them. :mrgreen:

-Kaleen

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
FranktheTank":2jhx0yb0 said:
There are a lot of members on this forum with big hearts who are passionate about taking care of beardies. Tail nips and other flaws probably won't deter many experienced members from wanting to adopt them. :mrgreen:

-Kaleen

+1 Hang in there buddy

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll let everyone know when im able to take and post pix of my beardies and all of their supplies. Hopefully it'll be sometime over the weekend or the middle of next week.

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
FranktheTank":iqdbxfgo said:

-Kaleen

Kaleen is 100% on the mark, it makes no difference!
I have a rescue with a good size tail nip and missing 2 toes nipped off his right foot and another rescue also with a tail nip.
I have 2 more with out issues.....I love all 4, no difference!
......what flaws? :D

I hope rescue train arrangements can be made and you can do this without craigslist.
Amanda

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
[/quote] I hope rescue train arrangements can be made and you can do this without craigslist. [/quote]
I would not be any help right now because I live in CA but the end of June I will be in Northern Illinois for a week so count me in the train if needed!!! Hoping you find someone perfect for your dragon and I will help any way I can!!

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks everybody. I still have to decide fully on what im doing. Whether I just want 1 to go, 2 to go, or all 3 to go. I still havent really decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom