Is this something I should worry about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiBoy

Benji was hanging out watching tv with me, and I looked at him and one side of his face on the side of his beard looks weird. Like it’s oily? Here’s a picture of the side that looks normal:
108547-5681337905.jpg
This is the side that looks strange- it’s difficult to see but it’s under his ear and between his ear and eye. It’s only a little part of it.
108547-5654710024.jpg
108547-4939653757.jpg

Is this something I should worry about ? I looked it up and found absolutely nothing.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It looks like its gonna shed to me but someone else can take a look and see what they think
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It does look like a possible shed coming. When was the last time your dragon shed?

Tracie

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
He last shed about a month ago, yes I did try wiping it off and washing it off in the bath. If I wipe it with my finger there’s nothing on there. Not sure what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom