Is this diarrhea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaNezSait

Hello! I've had my beardie for a month and a half now with few issues. Four days ago I noticed something that looks like diarrhea. I'm not quite sure if it is because, for the last four days, he's been having the same looking poop only once a day (he's fed twice a day). He's been showing no other signs of illness. He's still quite active, and is eating normally. He's three, soon to be four, months old. Here's a pic of the poop.

97736-5507801357.jpg

Does it look like diarrhea? If so, what should I do? Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that could be caused by an upset stomach which happens from time to time. Has his diet changed at all? Usually that resolves on it's own. Maybe reduce high water content veges from the diet for a bit. If it continues like that for a few weeks I would bring a fresh sample to the vet to have it checked for parasites.

LaNezSait

Original Poster
He has had a change of diet for the past few days, I'm trying to switch him to BSFL. Anyways, good news, for the last two days he hasn't had any more diarrhea! But, sadly he's now glass surfing.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's good. Just a temporary upset stomach then. The glass surfing might just mean he wants out to run around and explore. If you have a safe area for him to do so, let him run around a bit if you'd like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom