Is this a burn??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
I don't know how this happened or what happened but can someone please tell me why Kengo's nose looks so funny.
018-1.jpg

Kengo
021.jpg

I was also hopping that someone could help with sexing my other dragon Yoshi, I think male but one day it looks male, one day female, and then I cant see anything.
Yoshi
032.jpg

025.jpg

024-1.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks like the nose is getting ready to shed.

I would say female, looks like only 1 small bump in the middle. How old is Yoshi?

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
yea I'm on board with the shedding nose and the sex looks female boat. my girl cinder sheds her head like that too.

Oh, i gotta add that she's a pretty girl too!

spyder86

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
K thanks and Yoshi is about 3 months old and 12" and Kengo is her sister but about 9 inches because I first put them together because I didnt know any better and Yoshi ate about 1.5" off of Kengo's tail and 2 toes. When I first got them they were almost black but now they have turned bright orange (Yoshi) and Green and orange (Kengo) their parents were a sandfire and a citrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom