is there anything besides crickets a baby can eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Lol sounds good. Leave it for 45 minutes. Try taking a temp from the top of the log and maybe down by where he's lying in that picture to see what the temp difference is there.

VeggieLoven

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
okay i took him to the vet early because he was doing worse and they said there is nothing they can do because he is so small so they force fed him and i took him home he looked even worse when i got out of classes. all of his color is gone now the weird thing is i pucked him up and held him under his heat light and he started fighting me and each time id puck him up he would only move if he was under his light. could him not wanting to bask be why hes having problems?

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
I've brought this matter to the attention of a mod. Hopefully she'll be able to help you as I have very limited (read none) experience in matters like this.

VeggieLoven

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you i also have a thread on ER i just made because im pritty sure hes not gana make it threw the night

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry that he is not doing well. I will go check out your other thread.
Have you reviewed your tank set up with us here?

Tracie

VeggieLoven

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you all for your help percy has been confirmed to have the adenovirus which is apparently common for my area. the vet gives him a week at most to live with sportive care because he is so young and so small. we are waiting another day to see if he miraculously gets better but if not i have come to the decision to put him down and end his suffering. thank you again for trying to help.

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry for you and Percy, what a horrible thing to discover! :( :(
Saying extra prayers and sending extra hugs to both of you <3

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Oh no I'm sorry to hear that. It seems to be a relatively common disease and I've even heard that it can rest dormant inside a beardie. Tracie (Drache613) is very familiar with the subject matter and may be able to offer more insight. Still crossing my fingers for you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom