is nino going into brumation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtbone123

Juvie Member
hi everyone its been a while but im glad to be back i just have a little problem with nino he's not eating his super worms also to add he is now 12 months old and still has the same weight it looks like he losing weight a little bit he hasnt grown bigger or longer he still the same size as i look at him also he sleeps alot too he moves around alot in the morning time trying to get out of his tank but in the even he just become lazy an sleeps in the corner with his eyes open sometimes closed i dont know whats going on he ate 2 pieces of collard greens earlier today and i was shocked cuz he wouldnt eat his veggies either so is this brumation or something? and one more thing he hasnt shed in a couple of months

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
sounds like he could be brumating. My girl is doing the same thing, she just turned 1 year old

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
Mojo's doing about the same for me. About 2 weeks now, barely touching feeders but eating greens every other day. Sleeping most the time but I keep her light schedule as usual just in case.

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Bwalter":2abj05t6 said:
sounds like he could be brumating. My girl is doing the same thing, she just turned 1 year old
thats why i thought it was too but had to make sure its nothing wrong with him cuz his whole attitude changed i tried feeding him superworms but he's not eating them like he use to do out of one week he sometimes eat 2 superworms but thats all he will eat out of one week whatever day it is thats it just that one day the rest of the that week he wont eat no more

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Carnivorouszoo":25gkbso0 said:
Mojo's doing about the same for me. About 2 weeks now, barely touching feeders but eating greens every other day. Sleeping most the time but I keep her light schedule as usual just in case.
really? how old is mojo? cuz my bearded dragon started brumating since he was 8 months old if thats whats causing him to be sleepy through out the day sometimes he get hyper in the morning like today he acted hyper so ima see whats going to happen today

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
Mojo is ten months old now, still acting like this but eating even less. Gave her a soak today and she ate 4 supers for me and 1 piece of collard greens. She splashed in her bath for about 30 minutes. She was mad when I made her get out because she wanted to stay in it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom