Is my beardie dying?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Poor little dude. Keep offering water dripped on his snout, just drips at a time slowly to let him drink as much as he wants. Also it would be good to lower his temps. on both the " hot " side + the cool side. He needs an area that is about 78-82 F for the cool side, about 100-105 hot side.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Just wondered how your little one was doing & if you have been able to get him
to a vet for analysis yet? He is critically ill so I hope he gets better soon & please
keep us posted on him.

Tracie

Klance2425

Original Poster
Unfortunately Keith has passed on, it’s been really hard for me but I did everything I could and he is in my backyard. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Klance2425

Original Poster
I did take him to the vet but unfortunately we couldn’t figure out the cause of his death. Maybe I’ll get another Beardie soon.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry to hear your little Keith passed, it is always so heart breaking. :cry: Loss of a
beloved dragon is probably one of the worst feelings in the world.
My condolences to you.

Tracie

Klance2425

Original Poster
Drache613":2s9o9crf said:
Hello,

I am sorry to hear your little Keith passed, it is always so heart breaking. :cry: Loss of a
beloved dragon is probably one of the worst feelings in the world.
My condolences to you.

Tracie
Thanks it means a lot, I’ll never be able to replace him but I am hoping to get another Beardie soon.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

You are very very right, you wont ever be able to replace him. They are one of a kind &
irreplaceable, too.
Take your time in getting one, & if you do, you will know when the time is right.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom