Is hunter's day comming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grixxly15

Gray-bearded Member
He is 10 years old now. He is acting very very lethargic. He has not eaten anything in the past 4 days. He won't do anything not even move. He has his eyes closed majority of the time. He just does not look all that healthy. Now i never experienced a brumation, could this be an early brumation? I would think it's to early for that.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
10 years or 10 months?

If he is 10 years old and has never brumated before than i doubt it is brumation.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I too doubt that it's brumation this late in his life, but it's not too early in the season. I have a 9 m/o working on brumating at the moment. I would probably take him to a vet to see what's going on, but I probably run to the vet a little too often.

Grixxly15

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
He is still acting lethargic. He won't eat, and only opens his eyes if I do something like tap on the glass. I want to take him outside for some natural sunlight but it's been cloudy all week =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom