Is he ever going to be tamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDK241

Hatchling Member
So I've had Emerson for 4 months now and when I got him they said he's not very friendly. I've been working with him daily since then and he still puffs up/black beards when I pick him up and when I hold him he fights it. He is almost a year now and he gets his baths every other day and everything but is he ever going to calm down more? Honestly I don't mind if he isn't, Ralph is still sweet as can be and I have no problems letting Emerson be a cage pet. I just don't want to keep stressing him out every day if its pointless, you know :)

marylou

I'm glad I found your post. My Eric is a real buddy and loves to be with me but little Thor (4 months?) sounds like your little one.
It's kinda disappointing to want to cuddle them and see them run away.
I applaud your letting him be a cage pet; you accept and love him just as he is, but it's so great when they look for you and wanna play.
Maybe someone will have answers that we both can use. Maybe it's just a "baby" thing?
And in the meantime we can enjoy them for the cute little animals that they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom