Is 4 crickets a meal enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickandAutumn

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":32ypgz3o said:
how heavy is beardie ?
how old is beardie ?

on average how long are the insects in mm ?

Honestly not sure on his weight, I'll try to weigh him on a scale tomorrow I'm sure very light he's tiny. People on here guesstimated his age to be around 4-8 weeks old. And the crickets I don't know their size in mm but I don't feed him crickets that are alarger then the space between his eyes.

Jason0371

I have the same issue with mine. It only seems to eat 4 to 5 small crickets at a time morning and night with mixed greens during the day. I just want to make sure this is normal.

We just got him a few days ago but he seems fine in all other aspects. He is about 6.25 inches from head to end of tail.

NickandAutumn

Original Poster
Jason0371":uz1jnwam said:
I have the same issue with mine. It only seems to eat 4 to 5 small crickets at a time morning and night with mixed greens during the day. I just want to make sure this is normal.

We just got him a few days ago but he seems fine in all other aspects. He is about 6.25 inches from head to end of tail.

So I posted this after only having our little guy only about 3 days and I was really worried. But since he has settled in more and gotten use to us he is eating a lot better even eating some greens here and there. Just hang in there and keep offering the greens and let him or her eat as many bugs as they want in a fifteen minute period and things should pick up.

Glenn2k16

Tbh I don't know either I think that its not but it depend on your bearded dragon I also have a question and it is how do you get tue small crickets out of the tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom