iphone 3Gs pics! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
The wife and I got iphones today after myself being a long time fan of Windows mobile devices and the wife a Blackberry freak!
All I have to say is now I understand what all the iphone hype is about...This thing is amazing and does everything.
I decided to try out the quality of the camera on it, and asked my trusty models for help :mrgreen:

Here they are...Pics are pretty nice right out of this thing.

YOSHI

6cb0e96f.jpg

381dbf24.jpg

f20af78d.jpg

Stumpy

22cdf424.jpg

a19cbec7.jpg

656b652b.jpg

83a3998d.jpg

MeatHead

d6c55aff.jpg

f34d7285.jpg

af5165d6.jpg

Jasmine

11c8e9ba.jpg

6e19c788.jpg

f50873f1.jpg

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yea the wife had a blackberry for years. All the models and she never used that. all we do is text nowadays anyway. I used to AIM all the time and noone is on that anymore.

Text messages. FTMFW! :lol:

Will3

Pretty impressive for a cellphone camera, have SE C905 myself and im kinda dissapointed with the camera (comparing to Nikon D80 hehe)
Nice dragons by the way :) cant wait to get mine :) just gotta build the BIG vivarium first :)

MeatHead

Hatchling Member
Ken and I both have Iphone's and LOVE them. You can do just about everything on them. I really do love the pic's it takes too!!!

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
I just have to say that I love all of your beardies. They all look so happy and healthy. You're obviously doing a fantastic job with them! :)

BayAreaReptiles

Hatchling Member
Nice pics jortiz, the Iphone does take great pics for a camera phone. I miss my iPhone, time for a new one. Keep those pics coming.

Carlos

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie09":f862e said:
I just have to say that I love all of your beardies. They all look so happy and healthy. You're obviously doing a fantastic job with them! :)
I try , I try. :). What can I say.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom