Introducing Ted and Sam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Hello all,

Well, I have a new roommate and his/her name is Sam. That could be Samantha or Samuel, depending on what sex he/she is. ;) I was told by the person at Petco that once Sam is older, it will be easier to "sex" him/her. :)

Anyway, here's a photo of my buddy:

SamArrives-3croppedwebready-M.jpg

Sam is quite adorable and I love how already he/she doesn't mind my holding him/her. :)

I have a question and hope it's okay to ask here...but perhaps I should ask it in another forum. It's regarding crickets (already my bane! LOL)

Thanks for allowing us to introduce ourselves. I'm glad to have found you all!

Ted

Original Poster
SamusTheDragon":397out4v said:
OMG, I have a beardy named Sam (actually Samus) who kinda looks like yours, strange eh? And welcome too :D

Hehe, thanks! :)

I wish I had the confidence to know if mine was Samuel or Samantha. ;)

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Might be too small for this, but if you lift up his tail to about a 90 degree angle, and look right above his vent, if you can see two bumps or an indention in the middle of the tail it's a male. Normally if it's a female it'll have a bulge right in the middle of the area above the vent. If you can get pics people here probably can help you. Darwin I'm finally confident is male, and it took until he was about 9 inches before I was sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom