Introducing.... Roger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofcourseilikepasta

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone!

James and I went to reptile rally at Petco and came across the beardies and honestly couldn't help ourselves. Seeing those little guys in there makes me so sad and know we rescued Gary from there made me want to rescue another.

So here we have Roger! Looking at his area, I'm pretty sure it's a he, but once he gets settled in I'll snap a pic and get everyone else's opinions!

My biggest question is.... Do you think he's a leather back?? I swear he feels like one, but I've never actually seen a baby leatherback in person before. What do you think?

84170-8142083897.jpg

Thank you!

ofcourseilikepasta

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi all!

Just wanted to update that Roger is doing sooooo well! He's eating lots of dubia; He has a fantastic appetite. And healthy poops, too! I'm a proud beardie mama!

Anyway, here's a photo of my two boys! I can't wait until Roger is full grown so we can see how his colors turn out and his beautiful leatherback. :)

84170-7487863651.jpg

Roger left; Gary right

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to see he's doing so well. He'll grow quickly and catch up to Gary in terms of size soon! Enjoy the time with him while he's small while you can =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom