Introducing...Puff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptar101

Hatchling Member
Last Sunday at the exotic pets expo I got a bearded dragon from a breeder that new a whole bunch. There were some other bearded dragons, and it was sad because of how tiny they were. They were all nip-tails. But the guy I got mine from knew everything, and his tanks were clean with healthy beardies! Will post pictures later!
Thanks,
Reptar101

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Reptar101":kvddeyoc said:
I can't load them.

Well you can't load them directly to the forum, you have to get an account on photobucket or another similar website.
I know for sure that photobubket is free for basic service.

Reptar101

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Photoon2010-11-29at16493.jpg

Not too good, from my laptop camera.

Reptar101

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here's more from my laptop-they are a little better but not much.
Photoon2010-11-29at20352-1.jpg

That one shows her colors pretty good.
Photoon2010-11-29at20344.jpg

A close up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
617781l
Top Bottom