Introducing myself finally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethbaby4

Hello!

I've already made some comments in various forms, but I thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. I'm 23 year old female college graduate from California and my pets have mostly consisted of atleast one turtle. After my baby turtle passed away, I decided to go with something different. I found a baby bearded dragon at a reliable pet store and fell in love with him. He is simply sweet, handsome and active and friendly to...most people. For some reason he doesn't like my boyfriend and he doesn't like my roomate.

Seth is a baby...I'm not sure how old he is, but I'm guessing about a year or so. I'm still working on my relationship with him and I find his behavior fascinating. My roomate has a larger bearded dragon (Atreyou) and we're hoping that maybe when Seth gets bigger, they might become friends. But who knows? lol.

Nice to meet you all. :)

shadi11

BD.org Addict
I dont think its a year old.. it looks too small.
Its alright if he dont like anyone but you. :D I have 2 who like me the most. 2 who are ok with everyone and 1 who likes my fiance.

bdragon

Juvie Member
AAWWW !! He's a CUTIE ! Welcome Sethbaby4 :)
Shadi is right, he seems quite a bit younger than a year...And he's an absolute cutie patootie !

Sethbaby4

Original Poster
Thank you, I changed it to a better looking pic.

How old do you think he looks? He's about 9 inches from head to tail.

BeardedDragons44

Well, our bearded dragon is just over 2 months and is a little over 6 in. long. I don't know how fast they grow in the course of a year but my guess would be 5-6 months old? Again, it's JUST a guess. You could always take him to your vet and let the vet tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom