Introducing Hydro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittanyS

Hatchling Member
Hey! I just recieved my baby that I got from DistDrag. He was born January 1, 2009 and is already 12 inches long! WOW! He is such a sweet good boy. He's so friendly and he is doing great, minimal stress marks :D

Here he is:
hydro002.jpg

And he already is eating his greens :blob8:
hydro004.jpg

BrittanyS

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Freeie":176c1 said:
Grats on your new baby!
Gotta watch DistDrag's babys they are good escape artists! :blob8: :p
LOL I know! The first day I got him I left the top off of his tank for a minute while I put crickets in the feeding tub for Buddah. I turned around and he had hopped up to the side of the tank and was just hanging there :shock: . He really is sweet.

I still can't get over the fact of how big he is.. only 2 1/2 months and 13 inches already! Freeie, hes only about a week and a half older than Roo and Lexi. Oh he also has the same parents assuming theirs are Puff and Casper. LOL.

DistDrag really does have some sweet babies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Roo and Lexia's parents are Lexi X Zack i had a blonde moment... I was so excited to get the babys i didnt really pay any mind to the parents names and when my hubby named her Alexstrasza after his World of Warcraft server (Its a dragon queen)i told him its to much to call her her whole name so i shortened it to Lex and added the i to the end to make it girly and i was looking thru his website and seen that Roo and Lexia's mothers name was Lexi...... :oops: So now Lexi is Lexia lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom