Introducing Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Sasha! :lol:
You also gotta love the way he's shredded the paper towels for comfort and blocked his entry with the rest. :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Barb, how could you move Flame to a different room without getting his ok first. He's going to think he's at a different house! Oh my, I can almost hear it: "Hey worm feeder! Where in the world am I?! What happened to my room?!" :laughing6:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Gina I really had no choice. He had temporarily been placed on the bricks where the wood-burning stove is. Now that it's gotten cold we need to use it to keep them and everyone else warm...being that's our only means of heat. He'll get over it...he'll just be confused for a minute. I did the same thing to Checker's a few years ago. But the livingroom has many more windows to see out so I don't think he'll mind (Checker's didn't). Especially being his right infront of a window. :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi Michele,

Hope you and Gem had a wonderful Holiday. I'll try and make it to your thread soon. :wink: I have so much to catch up on. ARG!!! I hate when I'm away for days on end.

On to Flame, he is being rather hormonal at the present. :lol:
As I get caught up I'll work on getting some new pic's posted too. :)

Oh thanks for the bump. :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara, hope you had a great Christmas weekend. :D I did alot of baking, which was worth it, and had 2 Christmas dinners. One at Eric & Tara's and one at my mom's on Sunday. Christmas day was just Roger, me and our dragons, everyone was up for a few hours. Sweetie has already laid a clutch of eggs since she woke up, now she's eating lots of protein to gain more weight...here we go already & it's not even 2011 yet! Lonzo thinks every day is Spring, there's a pic on our thread you'll have to check out, when you can. I know what you mean about getting behind on threads you like to follow.

Flame is so funny, I though Issy was the only dragon to do that. Glad to hear there are others who scritch their paper towels or newspaper to cover themselves up when they brumate. So funny. I wonder if he'll be shedding when he wakes up. Leo is ready for an almost full body shed, I think 'cause he's gained alot of weight. He's our pudge :D

I wish you, Frank and the rest of your family a wonderful week and a great 2011 :D :D

Hugs 'n snuggles,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Whoops! :oops: Thanks Deb! :D

puppytoes72":3blc4dvz said:
How is Flame enjoying his new spot by the window? :D
Well Michele being he's now housed in a room with 4 other beardies...3 of which are female...well you tell me. LOL

DSC05227.jpg

DSC05660.jpg

fez09

Extreme Poster
I was hoping that you posted some pics of Flame!! I just posted on Roux's too! He looks so manly! With his blackbeard down to the belly. So his roomies are females huh? How's that workin for ya?? :wink: Are you going to breed him and Roux?? Was that the plan originally? Can't remember for sure...I wish that you could breed Mojo for me...I would love some Mo babies....

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Christine, I was thinking it was just his age. :roll: Since he's my only male acting this way. RD whom he can see, and can see him, is acting like it's Springtime too. :lol: Imagine that! :lol: However she's not produced any eggies for a couple of years now. :)
This years wacky weather has all my beardies confused though. :?
I really need viv's 3 high now. :|

Poor Flame is really going through it...with the hormones. :lol:

Hi Kat!
I had originally planned on Flame with Roux...but after speaking with one of my mentors I have decided that Roux and Blaze would be the best match. Her being hypo and him being het for hypo...not to forget the beautiful coloration's on the both of them. Ou la la! Might be sexy???

Mojo is so handsome I can see why you would love to have a baby of his to grow up from hatchling. :mrgreen:

I'm slowly making my rounds on the site it may take me a couple of days. :lol:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Roux and Blaze does make sense! They will make some stunning lil' poopers!

HappyNewYear.jpg

I hope that 2011 brings you good health, happiness and everything your heart desires!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom