Introducing a couple of babes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDragon

Hey peeps! Thought I'd share a couple of pics...here a few of my "babies"...
March2008029.jpg

This is Daisy, our citrus mama.
Dragons080.jpg

And Maggie, the very sweetest of dragons
December2008096.jpg

The "Fat Girls" in the tub
November2008081.jpg

And a hatchling, just poking through!

Thanks for taking the time to look~
Cyndy

DragonGal

Hatchling Member
How CUTE! The "fat girls in the tub" picture is priceless. All those amazing colors! :D
They're all gorgeous. :wink:

DaisyDragon

Original Poster
Isn't that funny?! We have an outdoor cage we use to give the dragons some sunshine on hot summer days. That particular day was Maggie's first time in the Great Outdoors. She puffed up and looked ready for kill for about 20 minutes, then she settled down and began exploring.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
DaisyDragon":7ed83 said:

"whilst you're there can you get an itch?"
"wai of course!"
"little to the left... up... up a bit more... ahhhhhhh thats the spot"

Hehe what gorgeous dragons you have.
What flavour morph is Maggie?

Holly

Eventide

Hatchling Member
Aww, how cute! Daisy is gorgeous!

Oh, my, that hatching beardie is a brilliant red right out of the egg! Amazing!

DaisyDragon

Original Poster
Yay! Thanks for the nice comments. We just love our dragons. Maggie is a Sandfire Yellow/Red Desert. She has got the sweetest disposition! :mrgreen:

CEHSTJ

You have beautiful "babies". We are looking forward to bringing our little guy outside this summer. How long have you had bearded dragons? Have you ever experienced any problems? Our new hatchling (body is about 2 1/2 inches long) doesn't want to eat. Drinks water when we spray it in, but it has only eaten two crickets and one wax worm since we bought it on Saturday past. Also two bites of kale/dandelion greens. Finally "pooped" today but seems to sleep all day. I was wondering if you have experienced any weird behaviours in baby beardies? The more ideas we get the more chances we have to help our baby. Thanks and all the best to you and your "babies".

BDMom22

Juvie Member
Welcome aboard.
What a bunch of nice beardies you have :)

I love the girls in the tub :lol:

Funny thing is, just a few nights ago I was searching Beardies for sale on google, and your CA citrus dragons was one I looked at. :) It's nice to see you here, I love seeing breeders on the forum :mrgreen:

DaisyDragon

Original Poster
Oh how great! Thanks for the welcome. :D
BDMom22":4bbd8 said:
Welcome aboard.
What a bunch of nice beardies you have :)

I love the girls in the tub :lol:

Funny thing is, just a few nights ago I was searching Beardies for sale on google, and your CA citrus dragons was one I looked at. :) It's nice to see you here, I love seeing breeders on the forum :mrgreen:

DaisyDragon

Original Poster
Hi! Congrats on your baby. How old is he? Hatchlings really do have to be "babied". We don't sell little ones until they're 7" long. Most breeders would agree that despite our utmost care, some of them just don't make it (no matter how much we wish they would...). I've noticed a lot of good information on this site re: basking temps, ambient temps, lighting and feeding. A baby who sleeps all day could be at the wrong temp. Check the housing and feeding threads...great info there. Let me know how your baby is doing, OK?
Cyndy
:D
CEHSTJ":f28ed said:
You have beautiful "babies". We are looking forward to bringing our little guy outside this summer. How long have you had bearded dragons? Have you ever experienced any problems? Our new hatchling (body is about 2 1/2 inches long) doesn't want to eat. Drinks water when we spray it in, but it has only eaten two crickets and one wax worm since we bought it on Saturday past. Also two bites of kale/dandelion greens. Finally "pooped" today but seems to sleep all day. I was wondering if you have experienced any weird behaviours in baby beardies? The more ideas we get the more chances we have to help our baby. Thanks and all the best to you and your "babies".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom