Intrested in dubia

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntersmom

Hi I just got my little guy Monday and I love him. My friend is a member up here and she told me to check out this site for info. I have been on here looking for a month or so all the post which has been more helpful then that 20.00 book at the store by far. So I joined tonight so I could ask my own questions yeppy.

So here is my first one what I’m interested in getting some dubia for my a little guy. No rush to feed off now but in 6 moths I would like to be able to have no food bill. I have been looking at a few breeders and by far I like http://theroachguy.com . I have emailed him and with a quick reply and seems very nice. But before I go and spend money with anyone I would like to know if anyone could give me some feedback on him.
Thanks a million for all the info you guys have provided for me and hunter tanks you as well.
Steph

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
I got my starter kit from him last week and was very pleased. From my own research theroachguy and aaronpauling are both a safe bet. They're both very helpful.

Welcome to the forum

Jeff

KINGSAME

Hatchling Member
I e-mailed http://www.theroachguy.com (Jason) about 10 times before I even ordered anything from him. Got quick responses and very helpful information. Once I did order there was a little mix-up. I notified Jason and he corrected the problem no questions asked. Great Customer Service. I would recommend http://www.theroachguy.com for all your roach needs.

patrickb

Juvie Member
I am a bit surprised that you haven't read all of the high recommendations that TheRoachGuy gets from other people here already. His name pops up all the time and I can personally agree with others that he is great to do business with. Very trustworthy if that is the part you are worried about. His roaches are in great shape and he gives a great overcount. It was 15% when I ordered from him and I counted each roach individually (that was fun btw) and it came out to 15.8% overcount to be exact. :D You can't go wrong ordering from him.

And welcome to the forums and the wonderful world of roaches. :p

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
Welcome to the wonderful world of dragons and the most excellent wonderful world of dubia too!!!

I cannot recommend theroachguy highly enough. He is a great guy who will do everything he can to provide you with healthy roaches and a great buying experience. I have found him to be friendly, honest and helpful. I highly recommend him to everyone. Do a search on these forums for theroachguy and you will find nothing but good things said about Jason. He is the best! Oh yeah, Dubia are the best too. Once you get a colony going, you won't be sorry. They really are the ideal feeder.

Hope that helps,

Eric

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Roachguy is the man. Excellent everthing pretty much. I have ordered from Blaberus also for the individual dubia needs. And if i might say if there is anything to complain about with any of the Roach sellers is that they send you more than what you ordered. Which is the best complaint i think. :D

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
Hey guys thanks for the great feedback she just placed a order lol. You, guys are great and thanks again for the support

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
Theroachguy":78654 said:
Hey guys thanks for the great feedback she just placed a order lol. You, guys are great and thanks again for the support
In all honesty, Jason, your service is the best support. You follow up with all inquiries and ensure that everything is satisfactory with each transaction. When, or if, I grow up I wanna be just like Jason :D
BTW my roach colony is going great I ordered the larger quantity to get things going strong and the #'s have doubled. CRIX are gone for good. and off to another venture in feeder breeding SUPERS looks easy enough and I have 500 on the way to get me started and all the stuff I need to breed them came from our other favorite Walmart

2JsMommy

diggerdrake":d0423 said:
CRIX are gone for good. and off to another venture in feeder breeding SUPERS looks easy enough and I have 500 on the way to get me started and all the stuff I need to breed them came from our other favorite Walmart
Watch out with the supers... We had a young adult beardie come into my Vet I used to work for with a super hanging out of his abdomen because the head wasn't crushed and it literally ate its way out. It was loads of fun managing necrosis and bacterial infection... then sewing him back up. Bad times. Just squash the head right before you offer them and you'll be good to go :)

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
diggerdrake":cb8d5 said:
Theroachguy":cb8d5 said:
In all honesty, Jason, your service is the best support. You follow up with all inquiries and ensure that everything is satisfactory with each transaction. When, or if, I grow up I wanna be just like Jason :D
BTW my roach colony is going great I ordered the larger quantity to get things going strong and the #'s have doubled. CRIX are gone for good. and off to another venture in feeder breeding SUPERS looks easy enough and I have 500 on the way to get me started and all the stuff I need to breed them came from our other favorite Walmart

Lol you’re to funny. Well I can say after reading this feedback I know I’m doing a good job and providing good service along with top-notch products to the public and the reptile world.
I just had a lady spend 200.00 on roaches for her son. She got the kit, extra mixed lot and a 100 lot of super worms. They are for her husband; she said It’s going to be a Christmas present lol. When she told me this I laughed and asked if she wanted me to gift-wrap the box?? Then surprise, surprise she said sure, lol I then said well I was just joking but if you really want to I will. He’s been wanting roaches for months now and she wouldn’t let him get any. The reason she wouldn’t is because she said she has the hardest time getting him gift that he like and she just knew as bad as he want these roaches this would be the best gift she has ever gotten him. So how could I tell her no I wasn’t going to gift-wrap it lol. Thought I would share this little holiday story it made my day to think she chose me to make this happen.
Ok guys have a great day.
Jason

patrickb

Juvie Member
Santa Claus may be coming to town, but it looks like Roach Claus has already arrived! Now that's service! Thumbs up Jason! :D

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Jason is great. I ordered my starter kit from him in...September (I think). I had a few questions and added some extra ones before they shipped. He worked with me to get my order updated easily and they still shipped out on time with no problems. I don't think I even had a single die off from the shipment, but the over count was great anyway.

I ordered some from another site (because they had a special going at the time) and everything was fine until they arrived. I received no warning about the way they were shipped and there was no indication on the box, but they were shipped loose inside so I was a bit shocked when I opened the box on my table in my house and dubia started running out everywhere :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
It just would have been nice to know that they were shipped this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom