Interrogation Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of Tatsu's army has been talking to Fargo on the side?? I really want to know who has turned my innocent little yellow legged dragon into an escape artist??

He has never tried to escape his tank - he's normally perfectly happy just basking away.

I was working on my laptop away from my normal sitting spot which is probably why he tried to do it. Anyway I heard this noise and I look at his tank and I see him but I had to look 3 times to realize he was outside the tank instead of in it. Evidently it had been a while because he was cold when I picked him up. Normally I can just push the tank closed without actually locking it closed. Guess I've learned my lesson. Fargo is safely LOCKED in his tank right now!

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
You might be right... I think I need to monitor TV time. I'm thinking Lindy and Jilly the ones that can see my computer screen and TV have been feeding him information.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Awww, Fargo was trying to go on an adventure! It was going to be his weekend outing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nohupics
Top Bottom