Insomniac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Abu is still awake!!!! Its 11.30pm and her lights went out at 8.30! Shes been up glass dancing, basking in the dark and being a general nightmare this evening. About half an hour ago I thought she was asleep - went to put her heat bulb on and she creeps off her towel and tries to get out of the viv past me!!! The poor girl just doesnt seem able to settle down tonight!!! :banghead:

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
hmm... that's very odd!! what about a warm bath? maybe calm her down a bit, if not it will eventually tire her out right?

i like the burrito idea

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
she was on her pillow, with her blanket over her - she just kept coming out of it - I finally thought she was asleep and when I put her into her viv, still on pillow with blanket, she creeped out and started making as much noise as possble. She finally settled down at about 1.00am but she has been very tired today - silly girl! Hopefully we dont have a repeat performance tonight lol!!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
muzikfreakah":4ea64 said:
Could she be in "heat"? Looking for a male partner?
Do they be in 'heat'???? Im sure my little guy would love a go!! lol!! But hes not getting anywhere near her.

She had another late night last night - it was after midnight when she finally went to sleep - she didnt get out of bed this morning until after 11am!!

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
I dont really know if they ever go in "heat" but definitely something is bothering your dragon..
I suggest using a separate plastic feeding tank, then you just pour them back to wherever you keep them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom