incubator suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclure91

Any suggestions on incubators? I used to have a hova bator when i breed corn snakes but sold it when i got out of that hobby. I wasnt really to fond of it looking for something a little nicer. I like the front loading style and was looking at the reptipro 6000 from incubators.org or something like it. It will be just a small breeding project i have 3 soon to be 4 beardies all about 6-8 months old and will be waiting a year to start breeding just buying some supplies now.

BeardedDragonCo

Hatchling Member
Hot Box makes a super nice incubator, but I don't think they cool and are fairly expensive. The hovabator is the most economical, so it really boils down to how much you want to spend.

mcclure91

Original Poster
jackiesmama":an1b8sx5 said:
i have a reptibator and it is very easy to set up :D
Does it hold temp very well im just affraid getting one that doesnt hold the same temp very well

jackiesmama

Juvie Member
yes temp and humidity... it also has an alarm and starts blinking if the temp goes over whatever you set it, for example right now i have my beardies eggs in set at 84 and if i dont want it to go over 86 i can set it so that it starts blinking if it gets to 86 or above, but it has not done that !!. I bought mine at t
lllreptile.

mcclure91

Original Poster
jackiesmama":1pq8bn0w said:
yes temp and humidity... it also has an alarm and starts blinking if the temp goes over whatever you set it, for example right now i have my beardies eggs in set at 84 and if i dont want it to go over 86 i can set it so that it starts blinking if it gets to 86 or above, but it has not done that !!. I bought mine at t
lllreptile.

Ok thanks thas what I was hoping for. Do you know if you have the 5000 or the 6000 I see both for sale and they are about the same price but dont know the difference

mcclure91

Original Poster
mcclure91":uc11wigs said:
jackiesmama":uc11wigs said:
lllreptile.

Ok thanks thas what I was hoping for. Do you know if you have the 5000 or the 6000 I see both for sale and they are about the same price but dont know the difference
jackiesmama":uc11wigs said:
its just a reptibator,digital incubator from zoo med..

Oh sry I thought we were talking about the reptipro sry my mistake. But ive looked at that one as well but I think it was a little more expensive and I have read a few bad reviews. Have you successfully hatched any eggs yet?

jackiesmama

Juvie Member
this one cost me i think $99.99 at lllreptile plus shipping of course and this is my firstclutch, my friend had no problems with this same product ..

mcclure91

Original Poster
jackiesmama":3d0g1y0l said:
this one cost me i think $99.99 at lllreptile plus shipping of course and this is my firstclutch, my friend had no problems with this same product ..

Ok well I keep it mine then let me know how your eggs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom