Impaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy123

I just got a new Bearded Dragon on Sunday at the White Plains New York reptile show from a company called The Zoo.It hasent went to the bathroom scince we were on our way home on sunday from the show. I have it in a 50 gallon tank with a basking site that reaches 108 degress F. The substrate is Critter country, it is like a pellets made of grass(it worked fine with my other dragon).I have been feeding it gutlowed crickets(a little smaller than the distance between her eyes) and a salad wich has mustard greens,turnup greens,romane letuce,red cabage, and carots(all finly chopped).I also put some calciun supplement on the crickets and salad yesterday, as I will do twice a week.She is about 13 inches and her tail is sheding. Is she impacted and am I caring for her properly.I frogot to tell you I gave her a bath today also.And of course a decent UVB light.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long have you had her? Sometimes, relocation stress will through their body off a little bit. Unless she was on a loose substrate that could have impacted her prior to you getting her she most likely is not impacted.
The food sounds appropriate & the feeders are small enough. What do you measure your temps with?
Which UVB light are you using? A flourescent tube bulb or a compact or coil light?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom