Im torn!! Which would you choose? NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rin0425

Hatchling Member
I have just been going back and forth and back and forth on these two hypo babies. Ive never owned a hypo and I want the one that will be the most color saturated and beautiful. I need the opinion of those of you who have done this before. I just dont know what im looking for!! I know either will be gorgeous by the way the parents are, but I want the best!!
Thanks everyone!!!

Hypos2.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Personally I like the one on the top of the pic however they are both beautiful so you cant go wrong either way!

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
The bottom one looks like he is in shed....so they are really probably close in color. Personally I would take the bottom one because he is more plump. Also I would take a male rather than female so you don't have to worry about eggs....unless you are wanting to breed.

BTW they look just like my hypo baby and my baby's father is a real red/orange looker. I am sure they will both be gorgeous adults!!!! You can't go wrong either way. Congrats!

rin0425

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
they are both female actually. I have a Fire Tiger/Cawley red male and Im getting him a girlfriend. I want the most color possible. Im leaning towards the lower one for the above mentioned reasons, but both are thriving so really its a matter of what the most likely coloring will be...but again, I think im choosing between two exceptional babies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Personally I like the lower of the two. The top one is beautiful and very highly coloured, but I think paler hypos are the most beautiful.
Either way your getting a winner ^_^

spyder86

Hatchling Member
I would go with the top one if you want lots of color, judging from the head it seams like she has more potential, the other one does not have as many bars of color on her. just my opinion, both are exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom