I'm Soooooo Sad...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I gave her a good talking to.. So good that i woke up this morning at 6:45 am and seen her digging a hole... It is 8:52 am and she is still digging... Which at 6:45 this morning she had dug so deep her whole body was in it already... Last time soon as she got done digging she laid so hopefully she will do the same thing today.. Everything ready and waiting...

Tracey

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
YAY!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad you found her!!!! I bet she is really glad you found her too!!! And even more glad that she laid her eggs for you!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Eggs and momma doing fine she had 19 her first clutch and 26 this clutch... All eggs look great so far one is still dimpled so it is iffy.. But momma is eating and had a nice bath and feeling 100% better... Thanks for everyone's support....

Tracey

junebug82

Hatchling Member
QuincysBoo":935b1 said:
I looked and looked, I can't find ...... And the hard part if I don't find her by next week they are coming in my apartment and turning every room to 500 degrees all day... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
\

WHY are they doing that to your apartment?? That is insane..most of your elcrtical appliances will not even work after that heat?!? Please don't give up! Look in your friends box of yarn!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
junebug82":5d23a said:
QuincysBoo":5d23a said:
I looked and looked, I can't find ...... And the hard part if I don't find her by next week they are coming in my apartment and turning every room to 500 degrees all day... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
\

WHY are they doing that to your apartment?? That is insane..most of your elcrtical appliances will not even work after that heat?!? Please don't give up! Look in your friends box of yarn!

junebug look back a page they found her and she laid her eggs and is doing fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom